Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Salu International has Success on our minds!

Salu International

Success is on the Horizon

 

 

What is success? At Salu International, we realize the definition of the word “success” largely depends on the individual being asked, but the answer is usually some variation on “turning a dream into reality” or “achieving a challenging goal I set for myself.”

 

Somebody earning $100,000 a year might consider that accomplishment a success, while someone else might think $100K is only a small step toward a much larger goal. Another person might consider “success” as finding an easy way to earn a few hundred bucks a month.

 

At Salu International, we think success, like truth and beauty, is defined and measured by the individual. We define our mission as providing you with the best opportunity to achieve your dream, no matter how humble or grand it might be.

 

That’s why we have created our products to deliver maximum healthful benefit from the finest natural ingredients. That’s why we provide every distributor with the most powerful and advanced online marketing tools, which are designed to do most of the work for you. That’s why we’ve structured our compensation plan to benefit every distributor according to their best efforts AND make it possible for everyone to earn a Guaranteed Income.

 

There’s a popular saying that goes something like this: “Luck is the place where preparation meets opportunity.”  Substitute “success” for “luck” and you are precisely defining the spot where you stand today reading these words.

 

The following success stories were contributed by people who were among the first to take the next step, which you can do by signing up and becoming a member of Salu International’s growing family of winners.

 

 

Mike Neal

Acworth, GA

 

In 2007, I sold a couple of very successful businesses that I had started and built into thriving companies over about 20 years. I spent the next three years semi-retired, but was always on the lookout for the right opportunity.

 

That opportunity showed up one day in the form of Ray Caron and Salu International. As soon as Ray told me what he was doing, I realized this was the best opportunity I had ever run across in my life.

 

Here is a company with a product that will improve my health and, at the same time, provide me with a means to earn residual income that’s going to enhance the quality of my life as I grow older.

 

The best part about the deal is that it all turned out to be true!

 

My income is growing every week. I’ve made a lot of great new friends with the same goals. Unlike the convention businesses I had owned, I don’t have the headache of managing a large staff. I’m not risking my life savings. I can travel and work at the same time, and nobody tells me what time to be at work or when I can take a vacation.

 

All of these things really hit home recently when I was in Costa Rica on vacation. Whenever I checked online, I could see my business growing. The work I had put in during the months prior to leaving for Costa Rica was really paying off.

 

I thought to myself: “This is amazing. I get it!”

 

Thanks, Salu international, I only wish I had met Ray sooner!

 

John and Zoe Stahl

Capstone Ambassadors

Birmingham, AL

 

My wife, Zoe and I are very excited to be Capstone Ambassadors with Salu International.  We have been involved in network marketing for a number of years and always held the industry in the highest regard.

 

I was approached to join Salu by a close friend of mine, Charles Marzec. I have to admit, at first I was a little hesitant, but after meeting Ray Caron, the founder of Salu International, and learning about his vision and where he wanted to position the company, I knew this company was destined for greatness.

 

Ever since that meeting, I have become more impressed with the company’s solid business foundation and the leaders Salu is attracting from the industry. Ray’s vision and our phenomenal management team are pressing forward daily to ensure everyone involved with this incredible program can win at any level.

 

In closing, Zoe and I view Salu International as a vehicle for transporting people from here they are in life right now to where they dream about being. It’s time for America to start believing in the power of dreams again. Salu International is one of the ways anyone can turn those dreams into reality.

 

We wish everyone the same success we’ve been able to achieve in reaching our personal and financial goals. We’d like to invite everyone who dares to DREAM BIG to join the Salu International family.

 

Charles & Paula Marzec

Knoxville, TN

 

Salu International offers my wife and me the opportunity, products and tools to lead a healthier life and improve our financial situation while helping others do the exact same thing.

 

Salu is our first real experience in the network marketing industry. For years, Paula has operated a small local business and I have more than a decade of experience in corporate sales.

 

Both of us have always put quality products and good customer service at the top of the “must have” list for any company we deal with. We strongly feel that Salu International brings both of these vital factors to their business. As leading independent distributors, we are very glad and very excited to be at the forefront of this opportunity.

 

The main drive and motivation behind our Salu business is our beautiful daughter, Jaice. As she grows and learns, Paula and I are looking forward to spending a lot of time with Jaice. We want to spend as much time as we can with her, watching her learn and taking her on family trips. We are convinced that Salu offers the best program that will let us reach our goals quickly and keep our family together.

 

If you’re interested in reaching the same kind of financial independence, freedom and security, don’t wait another minute. Get in touch with Salu International.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment